Created by Crazyprofile.com
~* All of My Memories *~: My ♥ Unbreakable ♥ Friendship

~* All of My Memories *~

Hello!!!!!!!! Welcome to My Blog. \(~*:*~)/ For my blog, I tell you about my life and my good memories. Be happy with my Blog.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My ♥ Unbreakable ♥ Friendship




Ple, a lovely barber, is my sister. Nissareen and Firuch are our closed friend- being muslem. Our friendship began since we were young at Siamkraft residence : the house for each Siamkraft's employee where we had fun and good memories that we'll never forget !!! My mom used to tell me that I always ran after Firuch and hit her and I often made her cry. I think if I still did like that, I would be stabbed to dead. 5555555+ My mom has confidence in only Firuch and Reen. When I ask her for going out with Firuch and Reen, she replies "Ok" suddenly, but asking to go out wiht others, she'll say "It's out of the question".
We are so intimate that we don't want to seperate. But today, we can meet only 1 time per month because they study in University at Bangkok.
Our Friendship'll never end

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home