Created by Crazyprofile.com
~* All of My Memories *~: -,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸·Happy New Year-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸·

~* All of My Memories *~

Hello!!!!!!!! Welcome to My Blog. \(~*:*~)/ For my blog, I tell you about my life and my good memories. Be happy with my Blog.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸·Happy New Year-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸·

This year ended with happiness and disappointment. For the disappointment, there isn't my name on the list for the law student on december 30, 2005. I forgot about it.
On December 31, 2005, my family and I had dinner together - a lot of foods is put on the table. After I had been full, I took pictures with my closed friends " Firuch and Nissareen". I counted down for the New Year 2006 with my old friend "Ni" at 23.58 until 24.00 and after that we said "Happy New Year" to each other.

1 Comments:

  • At February 02, 2006 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    เพลงเพราะเนี่ย
    ไม่น่าเชื่อว่าปายจาทำได้
    เก่งเหมือนกันหนิ
    Ruch

     

Post a Comment

<< Home