Created by Crazyprofile.com
~* All of My Memories *~: -:- The Last Time For Day Of Smile -:-

~* All of My Memories *~

Hello!!!!!!!! Welcome to My Blog. \(~*:*~)/ For my blog, I tell you about my life and my good memories. Be happy with my Blog.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

-:- The Last Time For Day Of Smile -:-




December 17, 2005 was the last time I could joy this celebration called "Day of smile". This celebration was set for the employees and their families of Siam Kraft Industrial, Thai Paper and SPPC Company.
The former name of "Day of Smile" is "Family Day". This party makes me meet my old friends again after we've seperated from the residence seem the small village since we were young.
It's a pity that I can't joy this party again because my dad'll retire this year. (T_T)

4 Comments:

  • At January 06, 2006 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi ! P'Pai

    ment ...

    lucky yippy

    ba bye

     
  • At January 06, 2006 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    """""""""""^^^^^^^


    mizz

     
  • At January 15, 2006 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ปาย เสาจะบอกว่าจะสวยกว่านี้ถ้ามีรูปเสา 55+
    ล้อเล่น สวยดีจ้า
    เสา(เดะดื้อ)

     
  • At February 02, 2006 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    เสียดายอ่า ปีนี้ไม่ได้ไป
    เซงเลย เนอะ
    Ruch

     

Post a Comment

<< Home